Scandinavia’s largest meetup for body and soul – a social and professional arena for holistic health and personal growth. Unleash your potential with inspiring teachers and meaningful activities!
OCTOBER 30 – NOVEMBER 1 2020
200 exhibitors, more than 250 talks and classes, and 6000 visitors.
Situated at Norway Trade Fairs, a 10 minute train journey from Oslo central station.
Follow us here or on Facebook for updates!
The Body Mind Spirit Festival was launched in 1997 and is the market leader in the self-help, health and wellbeing movement. We have an exciting variety of opportunities for potential brands and providers to engage with this growing target audience. Via our interactive 7000 email subscribers, 12.000 social media database and more than 5000 tickets sold every year the Body Mind Spirit is the perfect way to launch, market or retail your business and products.
JOIN THE SHOW
Interested in joining the Body Mind Spirit Festival as a contributor?
We welcome new exhibitors and partners within the field.
We have several options for you to be visible in the Body Mind Spirit universe.
- Advertising on our web page, in the festival magazine, or at the festival
- Taking part in the exhibition with your products or services
- Giving a talk or a workshop on a topic dear to your heart
As an exhibitor you will be visible to your target audience through your stand, the festival program, and optionally with a talk or activity. Other super marketing possibilities towards an the audience are also available.
Please contact us for a noncommittal offer if you would like a stand size that differs from the standard sizes, or have other inputs or questions.
Here are a few of this year’s highlights:
- Hanne Kristin Rohde, former police and author of crime novels gives the talk: “Raw power – how to grow strength”
- Ole Petter Hjelle, doctor and brain scientist named a «fantastic communicator», gives a talk on “Strong body, strong brain”
- Henriette Lien, former actress and one of Norway’s most popular yoga teachers lead a yoga class
- Pia Seeberg, personal trainer and author of “Be your own PT”, gives a combined talk and workout
- TRE® – Tension and Trauma Release Exercises with the trauma therapist Therese Clemetsen
- Camilla Lorentzen, personal trainer and body positivitiy YouTuber, gives a combined talk and workout: “Fit enough, good enough”
- Oslo Vegetarian Festival presents a large 100% vegetarian restaurant area – for the first time at Body Mind Spirit in 2019!
- Michael Winger, one of Norway’s most well known psychics, gives a talk on his work with missing persons
- SOMA Move and SOMA Mind with personal trainer Eva Katrine Thomsen, wonderful workouts and relaxation for the body, nervous system and brain
- Martine Halvorsen, a young blogger and author, gives a talk on the importance of being yourself, and how to deal with the pressure of SoMe
- BE YOGA is present with several teachers and different yoga classes
- Norway’s Massage Therapist Organization will be presenting different kinds of massage therapy
- A new area: The Spa and Wellness area, featuring among others Son Spa, Strömstad Spa, Axelsons Body Work School, Öhli Ayurvedic Products